The ultra-compact combination of a Beier® Variator and a Cyclo® Reducer results in a Beier® Cyclo® Variator that provides not only an adjustable speed range, but extremely low output speeds as well.
- High efficiencies of up to 90%, even at high speeds
- Minimal maintenance, with no belts or disks to wear and fail
- Long life and low maintenance cost due to minimal metallic contact and no wear, grooving or fretting corrosion
- Infinitely adjustable speeds within 3.3:1, 4:1 and 10:1 speed ranges, with settings that remain stable over long periods of time.
- Vibration-free operation, due to completely symmetrical rotational parts and low moment of inertia.
- Easy installation and handling, and space-saving compact design with exceptionally high torque ratings.
- Wide range of options includes special motors, enclosures and controls
- Ratings are based on 24 hour/day duty and product selection is pre-calculated with a 1.25 service factor