- Torsionally rigid curved-tooth flange coupling
- Applicable to all hydrostatic drives, e. g. construction machines and harvesting machines
- High torsion spring stiffness, resonance-free operation
- Maintenance-free due to material combination nylon/steel
- PA flange with high mechanical strength and heat stability
- Special connection flanges available
- Torques from 240 to 5,300 Nm”
Mobile machines mainly use I.C.-engines as a drive. On hydrostatic drives hydraulic pumps are directly connected, while the compressor unit is driven directly with mobile compressors. Both units are connected via a flange coupling. That is why it has to meet a large number of demands, while primarily it has to transmit the power reliably to ensure that the machine is in a position to perform the work as required.
BoWex® FLE-PA (General description)
The mating materials polyamide/steel allows for maintenance-free continuous operation with very low friction on the teeth.