Parallel shaft, helical gearbox with Cyclo® reducer input. Features keyless, Steel Taper-Grip® bushing for easy mounting.
- Cycloidal input and oversized helical gearing provide high overload capability and exceptional reliability for long life
- Available as C-Face or gearmotor input
- No belts, sheaves, guards, or keyways
- New CEMA flange option for screw conveyors
- High performance steel gearing components provide 85-90% efficiency across all ratios
- Steel Taper-Grip® keyless shaft bushing provides easy, cost-effective mounting and removal of hollow shaft units
- Double output seals prevent leaks, maintain optimum lubrication and prevent harmful infiltration of contaminants
The Cyclo® HBB combines the long-proven Cyclo® reducer and a single stage offset parallel helical gearbox in a rugged integral, shaft-mounted design. The HBB incorporates the strength and flexibility of the Cyclo reducer with the adaptability of a shaft-mounted, reducer. With a 18-month warranty, regardless of hours of operation, the Cyclo HBB is an excellent choice for applications in material handling, shredders, specialty machine industries, conveyors, and other applications requiring a simple, convenient shaft mount reducer.
|Ratios||11:1 up to 26,000:1 and greater|
|Torque||Up to 8564.2500 Nm
Up to 75,800 in. lbs.
|HP||0.0932 kW to 29.8279 kW
1/8 to 40 HP
|Mounting||Hollow Shaft, Flange, Face|
|Options||Integral Motor, C-Face|
|Motor||CE, CCC, JIS, NEMA, IEC|