Winner of the 1981 Award from the Society of Mechanical Engineers, this double enveloping, single worm reducer has more worm teeth in contact than any competitors’ straight worm shafts.
This enables the Hedcon to deliver more torque than an equally sized competitors’ unit (based on center distance), which translates into improved service factor and overall better performance in the application.
- Double enveloping worm gearsets for increased tooth contact and higher load capacity
- High worm shaft rigidity
- Large sliding angle for high efficiency
- Silent and smooth performance
- Wide range of reduction ratios
- Compact and lightweight designs
- High ratings and large load capacities