- Single-piece, flexible flange coupling
- For the drive of diesel engine/hydraulic pump up to 250 kW
- Available in different shore hardnesses
- Axial plug-in in connection with pump spline shaft
- Available for SAE and DIN pump spline shafts
- Available with 3-hole and SAE mounting
Mobile machines mainly use I.C.-engines as a drive. On hydrostatic drives hydraulic pumps are directly connected, while the compressor unit is driven directly with mobile compressors. Both units are connected via a flange coupling. That is why it has to meet a large number of demands, while primarily it has to transmit the power reliably to ensure that the machine is in a position to perform the work as required.
General description MONOLASTIC®
The Monolastic® coupling will compensate for radial and angular displacements with extremely low restoring forces via the elastomer part. That is why it is particulary suitable for the drive of hydraulic pumps in individual or multiple arrangements.
The assembly and centering of the coupling to the engine flywheel is achieved directly via the screwing.