Paramax parallel and right angle drives are built on almost seven decades of Sumitomo excellence in power transmission engineering. Some of the largest, and most durable power transmission systems operating in the world were designed and manufactured by Sumitomo.
With 26 standard housing sizes, application of a Paramax 9000 unit is optimized for precise horsepower, torque, speed and duty cycle, ensuring long life and cost-effective, efficient operation.
• 26 frame sizes for more precise unit selection and optimized applications
• High Torque ratings, up to 552,00 Newton meter (4.9 million inch-pounds)
• Higher ratings with a 25° pressure angle and wider gear tooth face
• Universal Housings accommodate horizontal, vertical and upright installations
• Modular design concept allows direct motor mount for right angle designs
• New fan and shroud design delivers up to 87% increased thermal capacity, cooler operation and greater efficiency
• Optimized gear tooth profile for gearing accuracy, low wear, quiet and efficient operation
• Rugged cast iron FEM-designed housing minimizes deflection under load
• Global standardization, availability and support from Sumitomo worldwide