* Simple time saving installation – motor and machine remains undisturbed whilst type is changed.
* Large misalignment capability, 4° angular, up to 6mm parallel and 8mm axial.
* Very good shock absorption – couplings “wind-up” approx. 12° at maximum torque to absorb shocks in a system.
* Internal load carrying cords are wound in both directions, so there is no problem on reversing drives.
* Complete freedom from backlash, ideal for reversing applications, especially with geared drives. Excellent at solving torsional vibration problems, as alternative stiffness tyres are available
* Tyres are available in standard and Fire Resistant Anti-Static (FRAS)
construction – so no static build up of electricity and fire resistant.
* Compact design
* Larger T/L’s available on certain ‘F’ flanges to increase maximum bore capacity.